DIN EN ISO9001 certificates
STROH Diamantwerkzeuge GmbH has successfully operated a quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001 since 1996.
Excerpt from the Stroh QM Manual: Quality Policy
The main company principles are:
- STROH maintains an effective and economical quality management system based on DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 in order to provide customers with a guarantee of the expected and assured quality and reliability of its services.
- STROH employs qualified personnel to perform the tasks and uses proven methods.
- Quality begins with constant self-auditing in the implementing organizational units with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Through information, training and instruction, STROH increases the quality awareness of all employees and obliges them to work and act in a quality- and cost-conscious manner.
- Through the quality system established in the company, STROH ensures that the defined quality assurance measures are applied.